• 1 min read • Notes from my digital Room •
In the cluttered start of a new year, we're stormed about our reading and passions. I don't think you need to read another wall of text about anything, I'm sure there's something you would like to actually read instead of this.
What about a list of tools that I love to use?
- CarbonSH: Make cool screenshot, for code and text: https://carbon.now.sh/ Copy and paste the code or the text you want to showcase, and then save it as an image in a beautiful
- thinkr.org: When I'm actually not that much interested in reading a book, but I would like to know what's that about, I usually read-listen a summary of it in thinkr. For example, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up from Marie Kondo or Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance.
- HeadSpace: I found this app almost casually 4 years ago, now is a daily driver for my mental clarity and probably sanity. I strongly suggest to start meditating daily, it's an invaluable help.
- Whyspersync: I discovered this about 1 month ago, since then I finished 2 books. Basically you need to buy both Amazon Kindle and Audible, then you have the Kindle narration:
- https://isthereanydeal.com/ : you, your children, your friends wants to check deals for video games? Well, this website is really the best to save some money.
- Lavender oil: aromatherapy is no magic, but it's quite proven that it reduces stress. Maybe you need your scent, but I love lavender.
That was it, hope I could give you something useful!
If you feel like to help, please share this on your social media, it would mean a lot to me 😊 ❤️